Biovedika Alfalfa Powder | Medicago Sativa | Rich in Calcium, Magnesium (200 Gm)
- Alfalfa is known to be one of the most nutrient-rich plants in the world. It is no wonder that it is known as the ‘father of all foods’.
- It is high in chlorophyll and is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, trace minerals, enzymes and all the known vitamins, including beta carotene, K and U.
- Alfalfa Grass Powder is also extremely low in calories and contains most of the essential ingredients which fuel life.
- Alfalfa has been shown to help lower cholesterol, and may also have benefits for blood sugar control and relieving symptoms of menopause.
- The most common way to ingest alfalfa is to add alfalfa powder to a salad. Alfalfa can be added to many of our herbal teas, tinctures and to food.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.