Showing all 4 results
BIOVEDIKA Chia Seeds | Healthy Snacks (250 Gm)Add to cart
- Fresh Chia seeds are a great choice to eat either raw or in grounded form. Packed with nutritional goodness, Raw Chia seeds comprise of a tender texture.
- These delicious premium quality raw chia seeds make a beneficial addition to your snacks and meals.
- You can also make a nutritious chia seed pudding or sprinkle it raw on cereal, yoghurt or oatmeal.
- Fresh Chia seeds constitute for a nutritious and tasty option to add to curd and blending it into a smoothie.
- Well-balanced, Healthy Snack.
BIOVEDIKA Flax Seeds for Eating | Diet Snacks | Fibre Rich Flax Seed (250 Gm)Add to cart
- DIET SNACKS: Also known as Agase Beeja, 1 tablespoon of these seeds contains almost 8% of your daily intake of fibre. So if you eat a handful of these flax seeds, it will give you a lot of fibre that is required by the body.
- OMEGA FATTY ACIDS: These seeds are also rich in Protein along with Omega-3 fatty acids, which is good for boosting hair growth.
- HEART HEALTH: Because of the presence of omega-3 fatty acids, Flax Seeds can be really helpful in improving the blood flow and contribute in maintaining the heart health.
- ENHANCE SKIN: The alpha-linoleic acids present in these flax seeds can help in reducing the dryness of skin and thus improve the quality of the skin.
- HAIR GROWTH: These flax seeds are also rich in Protein along with Omega-3 fatty acids, which is good for boosting hair growth.
BIOVEDIKA Pumpkin Seeds, Diet Food | Immunity Booster and Fiber Rich Superfood (250 Gm)Add to cart
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER: Pumpkin Seeds are a rich source of zinc and antioxidants which can help strengthen the immune system.
- ZERO CHOLESTEROL: They consists of Zero cholesterol & trans fat, hence can be helpful for heart health.
- DIET FOOD: They are a rich source of healthy fats & packed with dietary fibre, keeping you full for longer duration & can help in weight loss.
- OVERALL HEALTH: Pumpkin seeds comprises of minerals and antioxidants & improve prostate and bladder health.
- SLEEP CYCLE: They are also rich in tryptophan which can help in destressing and can also help in relieving the symptoms of insomnia.
BIOVEDIKA Sunflower Whole Seeds for Eating | Diet Food | Healthy Snack (250 Gm)Add to cart
- SKIN CARE: These are a rich source of minerals, especially magnesium which can be good in preventing several skin disorders by preventing the entry of foreign particles into the skin cells and tissues.
- VITAMINS LOADED: Loaded with vitamin E, sunflower seeds can help in preventing the risk of cardiovascular diseases since it prevents the foreign particles from oxidising cholesterol.
- DIET FOOD: Being low in calories, sunflower seeds can help in reducing the extra weight and avoid you from the intake of high calorie junk foods.
- FIBRE RICH: Being a rich source of fibre, sunflower seeds provides a feeling of fullness and helps in preventing binge-eating.
- STRESS BUSTER: Sunflower seeds also consists of tryptophan, which can be essential in soothing the nervous system and helping you in curing the problem of insomnia.
- SLEEP CYCLE: Helps in relieving sleeping disorders.