Biovedika Nagarmotha Powder | Nut Grass | Keeps your Skin Fresh (200 Gm)
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) commonly known as “Nut grass” has a characteristic fragrance and is generally used in culinary spices, perfumes and to make incense sticks.
- It is generally recommended to use Nagarmotha oil or powder with coconut oil or rose water on the skin, if you have hypersensitive skin.
- It has antimicrobial properties which prevent various hair infections and revitalize dull, lifeless hair.
- Essential oils present in Nagarmotha Plant provide necessary elements to the skin and improve skin tone.
- It is very effective in reducing acne and signs of aging.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.